“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
– Robin Jones Gunn, Author
On a scale of 1 to 10, Tom is a 15.
Tom is priceless and his life experiences and knowledge have served our business and our personnel well.
Sam and I consider Tom a mentor and a friend. If we had a board of directors Tom would be on it.”
High Performers Need A Coach
- Steve Jobs had Bill Campell
- Warren Buffet had Benjamin Graham and Charles Monger
- Michael Jordan had Dean Smith
High performing people have a trusted advisor, a mentor, a coach. Regardless of their current accomplishment they continually refine and improve their work.
Do you need a business coach?
1. Are you highly motivate to change?
2. Do you need experienced outside objective feedback?
3. Do you need commitment for action?
Who Can You Turn To for Real Advice?
- Focus on the future;
- Develop strategy;
- Foster performance;
- Ask the hard questions;
- Discover your path;
- Advise on business matters; and
- Set goals.